Many thanks to everyone you came along on Saturday – little Ivy Mountain judged Grace’s smartie cake to be the winner, and all the kids got cuddly toys!
There was also some interesting neighbourhood planning discussion about:
- future local school provision
- possible design policies for new homes or extensions to existing homes
- the Tesco Master Brewer planning permission – and what it means for future development on the site
- public rights of way
- HS2 mitigation arrangements
- safer walking\cycling routes to schools
- the LBH proposals to improve the Pump junction
The next date for diaries is the AGM at 7.30 on March 2 at the Village Hall.
Details of our donation can be viewed online: https://www.justgiving.com/campaigns/charity/mayorofhillingdon/journeythroughlife